An exciting opportunity exists for a Psychologist to join our team. Asciak and Associates is proud of our reputation for excellence when providing psychological assessment and therapeutic services to children, adolescents, and their families. Our team is warm, inclusive and is committed to life-long learning. Our staff have opportunities for career development/advancement and are supported to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We have low staff turnover and psychologists are well supported with dedicated administrative staff. Catherine Asciak, the practice director is a Board Approved Supervisor and regular supervision opportunities are available as part of the position.
We are looking for a psychologist to join the team as soon as possible on a permanent part-time basis. The successful applicant will receive a salary plus opportunities for additional bonuses and paid professional development opportunities. There are opportunities for full time employment in the future as we consistently experience a very high demand for our services.
We are looking for a psychologist who can provide treatment (and possibly assessment) services to children and adolescents.We encourage flexible working arrangements and can also offer a mix of face-to-face and telehealth consultations at our Penrith practice, along with opportunities to work from home when possible/appropriate. The successful applicant would ideally work for 3 days per week, however 2 days may be considered.
The successful applicant will have:
- Full registration as a psychologist with AHPRA
- Eligibility to register with Medicare
- Have excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in engaging and working effectively with children/adolescents and their families
- Current APS membership is also desirable
Additional highly regarded skills:
- Experience administering & writing reports for psychometric assessments including the WISC V & WIAT III.
- Experience working with children and adolescents who have been diagnosed with an Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Clinical registrars are highly encouraged to apply.
Please email or call our office for further information on this position. Applications can be emailed to the address below. Please include a résumé and cover letter addressing the skill requirements listed above. Academic transcripts and the details of two professional referees may also be requested.
email@example.com Ph: (02) 4706 9536